Thursday 6 August 2015

Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Palette



I love contouring, who doesn't?! I have such a round face that it needs a little defining so it don't look like a pumpkin head. I love contouring that much that there isn't a day that goes by when I'm wearing makeup that I don't give some sort of shadowing to the hollows of my cheeks to make me look like I made some sort of effort. 
All of the good contouring products can become a little costly so I was pretty chuffed when I saw that  I could purchase a highlight and contour palette from Makeup Revolution.
I am so pleased with the quality of the palette. As you might be able to see, I actually had a little swatch between the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette and the Makeup Rev one and I was so surprised it how well it compared.
The Makeup Revolution palette consists of 3 matte contour shades, two matte highlighting shades, one pink toned and one yellow toned, then there shimmer highlighters for the added glow. I am so obsessed with the grey toned contour shade and the first natural shimmery highlighter on the swatches. Match made in heaven if you ask me! I think that even though the highlighting powders are too light for women of colour, I think that this palette would suit women with fair to medium skin tones. I never understand why contour palettes are bought out in just fair to medium first then the darker shades come second, I think they should just bring out a whole range at once! Hopefully they will bring out a second palette soon.
This palette comes in at the tiny price of £8 and if I was you, I seriously wouldn't miss the chance to grab this fab palette before it runs out.

Apologies for the slow front of the blogging, in the last few weeks I moved, started a new job and still don't have internet in the new place which is a complete nightmare! More posts will come this weekend though!

What are your thoughts on the palette?


No comments:

Post a Comment