Monday 20 July 2015

Catalyst Autumn/Winter Preview










I'm sure you've seen loads of different posts on how great the Autumn/Winter Catalyst event was put I thought I would put a few pictures together for a glimpse of what is in store over the next couple of months from some really great brands. I love events such as these as I get to know brands that I didn't even know existed. There were so many good brands there and it was great to see so many lovely bloggers there. Not to mention the beautiful venue!
The products that were on display were great and my favourites had to be Sexy Hair and Revlon Professional. I had never used either of the brands but the ladies at the stands were so informative and really shared some great information about the products they represent. After getting home and trying the products, I am so impressed by them! I can't wait to buy some full size versions and replacements, they're so nice.
Me and Matt really love spending a day in London so we had a really good day wondering around and going to some of our favourite spots. Thanks to Matt for being a top BF and down to London with me. Yes, I said BF - I'm cool. 
To round up, it was a great day and I can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment