Tuesday 16 June 2015

Freedom Makeup Pro Lipstick Far Away Collection

More Freedom Makeup goodness on the blog today and this time it's in lipstick form! If you didn't already know (i'll be surprised if you don't) but Makeup Revolution has launched a sister company called Freedom Makeup. This new brand aims to be a Makeup Artists best friend with the more in depth products for those who are using makeup everyday on all different types of skin tones which is exciting as I hope to soon go into makeup artistry professionally so I know I can pick up a wide range of professional products for a fraction of the price. Think of MAC for the masses, the affordable but professional makeup brand!
I've already reviewed some of their amazing eye shadow palettes which you can see here.
This is the far away collection that consists of five vibrantly coloured galaxy inspired lipsticks that are great value for money.
From left to right we have -
Storm-trooper - A glossy white colour with a pretty shiny finish.
The Sith - A deep black colour with a hint of navy shimmer.
Sky-walker - A metalic grey with a silver light shimmer.
Far Away - A vibrant purple with a purple light shimmer.
Space Luxe - A true gold colour with a light gold shimmer.
The first colour is a  little hard to build as I felt that it become quite streaky and the glossy finish on it didn't do it much help which was disappointing. Despite the let down with Storm-trooper, the next four were lovely and pigmented. I like the very light shimmer through them as it gives them that extra pop to the finish which goes very well with the colours of the lipsticks.
These lipsticks are only £1 so even though they're not your every day colours, for a makeup artist they are perfect to keep for those fun looks. I could imagine a great space alien look being created with Sky-walker and Space Luxe! Purple is in at the moment so maybe if you're feeling daring, you could get away with wearing far away on a night out!

What do you think?! 










 *Some of the items in this post were sent to me but all views are my own.*

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I think I may have to check this brand out!
    I love Make-up revolution lipsticks so I'm sure these will be just as lovely.

    xx

    Small&Blonde ♥

    ReplyDelete