Sunday 4 January 2015

2014 Best Beauty Bits


I have to embarrassingly admit that some of these items are a little too loved but I cant help it! This is my first year of blogging and I have found so many amazing products that will definitly be repurchased once they run out. I'm not sure whether these posts are supposed to be about the best products that came out in 2014 that I loved or products that I loved in 2014 but still, I love all of these products!


Heres the run down:
MAC Blusher in Warm Soul
L'Oreal Collection Privee Lipsticking By Cheryl
Soap and Glory archery in Brownie Points
Maybeline Fit Me Concelear 
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
MAC MSF Soft and Gentle
Makeup Revolution Eye Like Angels Palette
Rimmel London Wonderfull Mascara
L'Oreall GlamBronze
MAC Lipstick in Politey Pink
YSL Lipstick in Number 1
Makeup Revolution Awesome Double Flick Eyeliner 

There's been so much I enjoyed this year and everytime I picked something up, I noticed something else that I loved. 2014 was all about the glowing skin and the nude Kylie lip. I have discoverd some great lipsticks this year, inculding my first MAC lipstick, my first YSL lipsticks and the completely elusive L'Oreal Collection Privee Cheryl lipstick. They have all become staples in my lipstick collections and if someone had asked for a recommendation I would use one of these.
As you all know, I love creating a lot of eye looks and the Makeup Revolution Eyes Like Angels Palette has such a great range of colours and the consistency is great. To top off my looks I use the Makeup Revolution Eyeliner because it just pulls a look together and this liner has completely changed my game! I feel like finding a good mascara or brow product that works for your is something quite hard to come by. The Rimmel Wonderfull Mascara has a great brush on it and I love the formula, if you haven't already tried it then I would really recommend because I have seen the difference in my lashes. The Soap and Glory Archery is seriously like no other brow product I know, I really love the brush tip with the brow tint as it individually coats each hair giving you a fuller looking brow effortlessly. 
The Maybeline Fit Me Concealer has been my absolute go to for months now, I love the consistency, the coverage and the colour match is spot on so its great for a cheap everyday concealer. The MAC Blusher, MAC MSF (highlighter) and the L'Oreal GlamBronze has been my go to finishing touches since about April now and I wont be changing it up for a long time as they just all blend to well together. A quick tip, the GlamBronze actually rivals high end bronzers as it is so soft and bendable!!
Of course, I had to throw the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette in there too because we all know that it has been a high point of the makeup world this year. Yes, it is a little costly but it is so worth the purchase, all of the powders perfect my look so well.

I would love to know what your 2014 favourites were, please leave your links below!

13 comments:

  1. Fab favourites, mine are posted on my blog! I love Makeup Revolution, I have a similar palette called Flawless.

    alice xo | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah ill have to check them out now! I wanted to get that but this one has a little extra pop of colour which I love :) xx

      Delete
  2. The hourglass ambient palette is so so pretty.....definitely near the top of my wishlist!!X

    http://for-my-love-of-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really need it in your life, its a little pricey but so amazing! xx

      Delete
  3. Yes! The Maybelline Fit Me line is one of the best that I have tried! I love ti all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im only really a fan of the concealer, but I have tried the whole range and the powder is good for my handbag makeup bag!xx

      Delete
  4. amazing favourites hun

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fell in love with Makeup Revolution this year too! (I think every blogger did haha!) xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2014 was definitely the year of Makeup Revolution, I cannot wait for what they bring in 2015 :) xx

      Delete
  6. I honestly don't think Id be able to pick some favourites.. Ive been wanting to do a post the same as this but I kept going to find stuff and not being able to narrow it down!! Too many things! I absolutely adore Makeup Rev after this year, they are amazing.
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. thankyou! I love it, I think its amazing haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was the hardest decision but I really wanted to share some of my ultimate faves haha - Makeup Rev is on a roll! xxx

    ReplyDelete