Wednesday 17 December 2014

Winter Boots - Best Picks

If I could pick a season that I love the most, it would have to be winter. I love wrapping up and I love boots! They're so comfy to wear even when they have huge heels or they're ankle ones, I have to have a few pairs to see me through the colder season. I find them to be so stylish and they come in such a huge range that they really do go with any outfit you have. I've picked out a few for evening, day time and super casual. Let me know if you have purchased new boots this season and whether you would wear any of these! Happy wrapping up my lovelies!




3. Topshop




4. Next





2 comments:

  1. I love Boots number 3. Such a shame I don't cope with high heels very well anymore. But it's stunning! x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Topshop boots they look amazing. I wear boots throughout winter currently can't get out of my Dr Martens :)
    Lucy x
    www.lucyabbaszadeh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete