Friday 19 December 2014

Scarves, Hats and Gloves Best of the Bunch

It is bloody freezing outside, there's no denying that. It suddenly hit me when I was outside on the phone earlier, it's so cold and it's definitely wrap up weather! I was shifting though my old hats, scarves and gloves when I realised that my favourite wooden knits just weren't cutting it after two years of being loyal and keeping me warm. So, I did a little internet surfing and found some of these on a few sites and thought I would share some of the best ones I've found. High street of course.. I even threw in a floppy hat in because that will still keep you warm and its so cute!
Let me know if you have any of these or where you got your new warmers from!










6 comments:

  1. The Selfridges and Topshop stuff is gorgeous, I absolutely love the colour palette on both of those! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I love the green, I feel like it's something different :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have the grey H&M hat with the fur pom-pom and live in it. It's so warm and cosy and the matching mittens are fleece lined. It's utterly perfect!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so cute! I love the colour grey, I feel like it goes with so much!xx

      Delete
  3. I have that grey bobble hat from H&M! I can confirm that it keeps you lovely and toasty, plus, it's a nice slouchy beanie too, which believe me, it took ages to find one!

    www.jadebloggs.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like a popular choice, looks like I might have to make an investment! Haha xx

      Delete