Monday 10 February 2014

Soap & Glory madness!

So as you can see from the picture, I am soap and glory CRAZY! I love a lot about the Soap and Glory range but I think one of the biggest reasons is the pure attention to detail. Each product I have tried from them, does EXACTLY what it says on the tin and I love the packaging on all of the products. I won't talk about all of the products I own but I have picked a few of my top favourite 'can't live without' products. The first would have to be Hand Food hand cream, which I have already written a post about because it's that amazing! It's just so thick and moisturising which is exactly what hands need in this cold weather! It keeps my hands so moisturised for a long period after which is beneficial. Secondly, I neeeeeed to mention 'The Scrub Of You're Life' scrub. This product is a great scrub, so moisturising and it really does leave my skin soft! I had uneven skin on my arms and after using the scrub for a few weeks, it actually evened out my skin on my arms. I was so impressed!
I could go on and on about all of these products but it would be a book not a blog! Haha so I will just say that you should all just go buy Soap and Glory products! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment