Sunday 9 February 2014

Skin Perfection





So they say that the perfect way to achieve good make up is by starting with good condition skin to apply it on. I change up my skin care products from time to time but I always keep to the same routine! At the moment I have a routine that is for morning and then night as it's important to protect your face during the day and restore your skin at night as your skin soaks in most of the product on it when you are sleeping so NEVER SLEEP WITH MAKE UP ON LADIES! So in the morning I will wash my face with Clean & Clear Morning Energy - Skin Energising Daily Facial Scrub as the smell is really nice, it's oil free and it leaves my skin feeling really fresh! I then follow this by L'Oreal Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum, it's really light on the skin and I use this first as I follow it up with the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Correcting Day Cream. I think this is a great combo as it leaves my skin feeling really soft and adds to the base before my primer goes on. I have noticed a different in my skin since I started using the L'Oreal Skin Perfection products so I would definitely recommend it!! That's pretty much morning routine, it's very simple but affective! Then in the evening I will start by removing my eye make up with Simple Eye Make Up Remover, as I find it's the toughest part of my make to remove! I like the Simple Eye Make Up Remover as it's so gentle and perfect for my eyes as you don't need anything harsh on the soft skin around your eyes. I will then scrub my face with Sanctuary Radiance Exfoliator. It is AMAZING! The scrub is great for such a deep clean but he warned, it's not for the delicate skin! You need to have tough skin! To finish off, I'll use the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Toner followed by the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum (I am obviously obsessed with the L'Oreal Skin Perfection range!) and then Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream. So although that was a long winded paragraph, there's actually not a lot to it and it's so important to have a good routine so if you don't then get to Boots ladies! xo 















No comments:

Post a Comment