Wednesday 26 February 2014

Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

Thank you Erin for tagging me, see her blog here

I thought I would do it as it's just a little question/answer post! 

On to the rules:
1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun! :)

Questions: 
1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do?
There isn't really one that I don't do... I cleanse tone and then pack my skin with moisturiser and serums and scrub every morning and exfoliate every couple of days!

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something that you do regularly? 
Yes it is. I do it once a week, but depends when I get time and also depends on the colours I've used on my brushes! Can't follow black with light pink! 

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
A day or so, I'll fix it as soon as! 

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing beauty or nail product even if you need it?
I don't... All my essentials I tend to have another one, whether it be a different brand or not, I'll never run out!

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I wouldn't say I have any... I think everyone's different when it comes to beauty so it's more personal preference! 

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time:
The washing and ironing.. Who even likes doing that?

7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not? 
No way! Good make up takes time, you don't want to rush it!

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
It's tough to say, I already know my limits of what I can and can't say so I suppose I could if I needed too! 

9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Pretty organised at the moment, just need to get some trays to section everything in my draws.


10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
The weekend just gone, I think it was like 2 days or something.. Felt so bad!

The beauty bloggers that I tag are:
Amy
Emma
Danielle
Katy
Charlotte

Enjoy girlies!

Hope you enjoyed this little tag and look out tomorrow for tomorrow's blog on my SmashBox mini's! 
Have a good day beauties x 




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, for tagging me! Have a look at my answers on my blog

    http://missemmacharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/procrastinating-beauty-blogger-tag.html Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for tagging me! I will be sure to get mine up sometime this week xxx

    ReplyDelete