Friday 14 February 2014

Friday Favourites!


I have decided to start a Friday Favourites! So every Friday (obviously) I'm going post a blog of the thing I have been loving during the week!


So this week I have been loving... *drum roll*... Ombré nails!
I first saw a picture of them a few months ago and I thought it was one of those things that only highly skilled nail artists can do buuuuuut then I learnt the trick! Now as you can see from the picture, I'm not amazing but it was my first time and I was so impressed! I think it takes a couple of times to get used to it but I think if you're into nails then I definitely would give this a good go! You can do it was almost any colour (as long as they go well together) but I personally like the same colour gradient pattern or I think pastel colours work best. All you need is the polishes and some make up sponges! So if you're bored with plain Jane nails or you just can't decide between colours then give this a whirl!

Happy Valentines Day to all my readers and followers and thank you for reading!



2 comments:

  1. Love this!!!! I love nail art so I'm definitely going to try this when I next do my nails, I'm pretty sad that I had my gels done yesterday now haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy when you get the hang of it! I wana get a load of new shades to try loads of different styles. Aw I love fresh nails though!xxx

      Delete