As you will all probably know by now, I am more beauty and cosmetics and all of those products over fashion, but I do still really enjoy new trends and the latest thing for the season. The thing that caught my eye recently is how big Pastels have become for spring time. I love them! I just think they perfect for spring as they are such soft colours so they are great for spring time. Now I know it's not officially spring yet but I started writing this on Wednesday and they was such a lovely sunny warmish day so It made me feel like spring is coming! I have just put together a little collage of all of my favourite pieces from a few different stores for all of you out there that doesn't really know where to start, you can just slowly build the pieces up to make some great outfits. Don't worry, you don't have to go full pastel unless you want too but even just the odd item can really make your outfit seem a little more spring like!
1. Princess Natalia Statement Necklace - Accessorize £29
2. Lilac Skinny Jeans - New Look £19.99
3. Jessica Crop Waffle Knit Jumper - Boohoo.com £12
4. Light Blue Satchel - River Island £28
5. Blue Crepe Long Line Blazer - New Look £27.99
6. Katie Baby Blush Boyfriend Jeans - Boohoo.com £25
7. Susie Woven Swing Camisole - Boohoo.com £12
8. Light Blue Textured Angora Jumper - River Island £50
9. Pink Sleeveless Swing Shirt - New Look £12.99
10. Rio Ultimate Necklace - Accessorize £22
11. Light Pink Pointed Plain Pumps - New Look £12.99
12. Boucle Scallop Hem Jacket - Topshop £55
As you can see, they are all really soft colours and they all link in with each other. The 3 pieces marked with a heart are the ones I really love and will be purchasing! I did a little range of retailers as i wanted to show a good range of items!
I hope you all enjoyed my little Spring Top Picks, let me know what you think!